Thread: Tales from Fallout 4 - Hbeb's Journey

Didgeridoo Master Flash hbeb9786's Avatar
    Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

Gamertag: hbeb9786 PSN ID: hbeb9786

Tales from Fallout 4 - Hbeb's Journey

Man this game, loving it...

I decided to go for a walk after the Corvega settlement and came across a farm. So I stopped in for a chat (I am not evil). Turns out they are missing a locket and so of I go to retrieve it. along the way some lone scum bag shot at me, so I melted them and took all there belonging's.

A little further on I see a junk yard and all that is in it is a broken down sentry bot and a computer in a bunker... So mysterious...

I set up camp here. Wounder what is going to happen if i activate that robot... Maybe I should by the DLC and see if that improves things for me...
    Darth Praxis likes this.

The dlc is pretty lackluster for Fallout 4. The island one is pretty good, but I can't remember what it's called. Nuka World is meh. It pretty much removes all the choice from Fallout, and the ones that never leave the Commonwealth are pretty boring
    My reaction when I log on to the site:

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kahhhhyle View Post
    The dlc is pretty lackluster for Fallout 4. The island one is pretty good, but I can't remember what it's called. Nuka World is meh. It pretty much removes all the choice from Fallout, and the ones that never leave the Commonwealth are pretty boring
    I have played them on the PRO, and for the price I agree. all but Far Harbor was really just a building and a few extra quest's. If the DLC was sold at half the price. I would love it more. I will still get it though.

Quote Originally Posted by hbeb9786 View Post
    I have played them on the PRO, and for the price I agree. all but Far Harbor was really just a building and a few extra quest's. If the DLC was sold at half the price. I would love it more. I will still get it though.
    If you didn't like it why get it again? Lol
    Darth Praxis likes this.

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

If you didn't like it why get it again? Lol
    I did not like the content for the price, so I will look for it cheaper of Christmas Present... Or I will make a phone call and ask for it.
    Darth Praxis likes this.

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

Day 2

Activated the lone console and read through some notes. nothing important except that there seem's the be a lot of robots turning up with missing limbs...

Decided to activate the bot in the yard. To my surprise all it did was patrol and shoot mole rats. At least I have managed to saves some bullets and collect food for the next week.

Continued my journey for Mary's Stolen Locket. finally I arrive late into the evening at USAF Satellite Station Olivia. I will set up camp here and go in when the light cums up.

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

Day 3.

I awoke to the sound of bloatflies and bloodbugs. Time to head in. I open to door to USAF Satellite Station Olivia and was greeted by silence. It was quiet. I proceeded in and almost tripped a laser wire, but being the man i am I disarmed it and proceed to the computer terminal.

Hacking it open took but a moment and I was in. nothing notable stored here but it did allow me to open the locked door, so I did just that and logged out.

This room. Jackpot. A mini nuke just sitting on the table as well as a magazine and a few other bits and pieces. I filled my pockets, with desk fans and globes and went into the basement. Surely that locket was here some where...

suddenly, from out of no where a mini gun wielding Raider stepped out and started to fire bullets at me. I ducked and my dog took her down and held her in place. I walked across the room and stood over her, gun in had. I said nothing, i just pointed the gun at her head and pulled the trigger.

the crack of the bullet leaving the barrel was met with silence. again I was alone. I walked into the room where the Raider previously was and found the locket. Mission complete. time to head out.

Stepping out into the sunning irradiated wasteland. I pointed my dog and my guns towards home.

So you mention food in day 2. Are you playing in the hardcore mode where you have to eat, sleep, and drink? Or is that just for effect?

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

So you mention food in day 2. Are you playing in the hardcore mode where you have to eat, sleep, and drink? Or is that just for effect?
    More for HP than a survival need. But I actually need to turn that on. I will do it when i get home.

Quote Originally Posted by hbeb9786 View Post
    More for HP than a survival need. But I actually need to turn that on. I will do it when i get home.
    I dunno about 4, but it was really not fun in New Vegas lol

Releaser of the Hounds WoodenSaucer's Avatar
    I dunno about 4, but it was really not fun in New Vegas lol
    I'm not about making games harder than they need to be.
    Pushing the Envelope of Mediocrity

Quote Originally Posted by WoodenSaucer View Post
    I'm not about making games harder than they need to be.
    It wasn't even harder. Just tedious. These aren't real numbers but lets a day in Fallout last a half hour, you need to eat and drink every 10 minutes and sleep every 20 in real time. I'm pretty sure that's the trophy that made me abandon platinum-ing New Vegas.
    WoodenSaucer likes this.