Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Xbox one S is the best value in gaming right now.

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ArcticEagle21

Xbox one S is the best value in gaming right now.

After looking at the Xbox side of the fence and what they are doing for their consumers and what they offer in general I've come to this conclusion. Of course I have reasons to back up this opinion. This doesn't mean that I've "switched sides", I try to be as objective as possible when looking at technology and I'm legitimately impressed with microsoft.

1. Starts at $250 officially, comes with Minecraft

2. Ea access and game pass offer a ton of bang for buck, ea access has even added battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2

3. Play CD's ( I've gotten games that came with a freebie soundtrack but PS4 won't play it)

4. True backwards compatibility, no subscription required, many Xbox 360 games available for $10-$20

5. Cross platform play. You have an Xbox one but buddy has a switch? No problem. Enjoy rocket league and Minecraft together.

6. Keep playing your games for gold games even after subscription expires

7. Play ORIGINAL Xbox games with real discs.

8. Supports 4k Blu Rays at a price similar to DEDICATED Blu Ray players

9. Put your own music and videos directly on the console.

Overall if you want a current gen system for playing big third party games but what something more consumer friendly than the other guy and offers services that let you play many games for cheap, well, one S is the best/only option for that

You forgot that it has Monster Hunter worlds coming to it. That's #10.

Overall, I think Switch is still better. After all, it has splatoon 2!
    3ds FC 2251-5240-1611

Wii U ID: MjekuMati

Did you really just list playing CDs as a compelling virtue of a gaming system in 2017?

While I agree it is good value, some of these points are silly. Also "true backwards compatibility" is bogus - it doesn't actually read any of those old discs. It gets the title of the game, and then it asks microsoft servers if they have it compiled for xbox one, and if it does, you download it.

Also, nobody buys 4k blu rays. But it is cool that they're supported nonetheless
    drew79 likes this.

Nintendo NID
    Psomaster
    Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ninja_Monkey32- Steam ID: ninja_monkey32
    I'm not going to argue against it, nor will I argue in its favor, but I will say that it is subjective to what to the user(s) is looking for and desire what their hardware can actually do for them

It's definately good value though, it has a lot going for it, there's no arguing on that
    Can't really go wrong at that that price
    Lemony Iced Tea likes this.
    The awesomeness of Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X..

...Will come to you again with Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in 2017

3DS FC: 3282 4343 3420
    Switch FC: SW 6458 0633 8794

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nights illusion PSN ID: gamenchick
    get a PC
    ((( Playing With Power )))
    Nintendo Network ID: 0047-7271-7918
    XBOX Live: Nights illusion
    PSN ID: GameNChick
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DeliciousMalk View Post
    Did you really just list playing CDs as a compelling virtue of a gaming system in 2017?

While I agree it is good value, some of these points are silly. Also "true backwards compatibility" is bogus - it doesn't actually read any of those old discs. It gets the title of the game, and then it asks microsoft servers if they have it compiled for xbox one, and if it does, you download it.

Also, nobody buys 4k blu rays. But it is cool that they're supported nonetheless
    I have two soundtrack CD's that came with games I got. I can't play them because PS4 can't do what a PS1 could in 1995

24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, California
    Quote Originally Posted by GameNChick View Post
    get a PC
    Best post in this thread.

Nintendo NID
    LIZARD13
    I buy a console to play games, not play CDS. Last time that was a selling feature was either SEGA CD or the original PS. And in those cases I think I used it around 4 times before it got tedious.

Anyways, I agree with the OP... IF you are interested in those games. I'm not, so for me it's not a great deal.
    Junichi likes this.
    Lunkhead.

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

get a PC
    If you don't wanna spend $2k that's not an option

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier View Post
    If you don't wanna spend $2k that's not an option
    get a sony walkman or portable cd player,easy way to play the precious CDs!
    drew79 and jpd01 like this.
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Releaser of the Hounds WoodenSaucer's Avatar
    get a PC
    Still can't play Kameo, Madden, or Halo on a PC.
    the ancient gamer likes this.
    Pushing the Envelope of Mediocrity

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by WoodenSaucer View Post
    Still can't play Kameo, Madden, or Halo on a PC.
    get a 360 for kameo

u can get one for $20
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

Funny thing is if sony got rid of physical games would the fanboys still defend it? I think everyone knows the answer is yes. That's a pretty odd and specific thing to focus on out of 9 reasons (cd compatibility) I guess some people are just that angry that they can't play their free soundtracks that come with certain games for buying them early such as the Witcher 3 which came with a bunch of free stuff in the box but you couldn't use the most important extra freebie if you were a PS4 owner.

The " whatever PS4 is missing doesn't matter" mentality is why sony fanboys (not fans) are considered the worst. They could charge $100 for PS plus, get rid of physical games, make the console always online 24/7, put mountain dew ads on the main menu and the fanboys would still be there with their shields coming up with any excuse as to why they do anything.
    Last edited by Glacier; 07-28-2017 at 08:41 PM.

I hope Switch puts Red Creme Soda ads on the menu. It would blend nicely with their new red motif.
    savinghyrule likes this.
    3ds FC 2251-5240-1611

Wii U ID: MjekuMati

Nintendo NID
    riseBLUEsun
    Other Gamer IDs

Gamertag: riseBLUEsun
    After looking at the Xbox side of the fence and what they are doing for their consumers and what they offer in general I've come to this conclusion. Of course I have reasons to back up this opinion. This doesn't mean that I've "switched sides", I try to be as objective as possible when looking at technology and I'm legitimately impressed with microsoft.

1. Starts at $250 officially, comes with Minecraft

2. Ea access and game pass offer a ton of bang for buck, ea access has even added battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2

3. Play CD's ( I've gotten games that came with a freebie soundtrack but PS4 won't play it)

4. True backwards compatibility, no subscription required, many Xbox 360 games available for $10-$20

5. Cross platform play. You have an Xbox one but buddy has a switch? No problem. Enjoy rocket league and Minecraft together.

6. Keep playing your games for gold games even after subscription expires

7. Play ORIGINAL Xbox games with real discs.

8. Supports 4k Blu Rays at a price similar to DEDICATED Blu Ray players

9. Put your own music and videos directly on the console.

Overall if you want a current gen system for playing big third party games but what something more consumer friendly than the other guy and offers services that let you play many games for cheap, well, one S is the best/only option for that
    As much as I like having an Xbox, and as big of an Xbox supporter as I've been for years, the one thing I think that keeps it apart from the others is a huge lack of exclusives, and that takes away a big chunk of its value in my opinion. Halo is the biggest exclusive for Xbox and that franchise has slowly been going downhill, and that's coming from a huuuuuuuuuuge Halo fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliciousMalk View Post

I buy 4K blu rays.
    the ancient gamer likes this.

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

Funny thing is if sony got rid of physical games would the fanboys still defend it? I think everyone knows the answer is yes. That's a pretty odd and specific thing to focus on out of 9 reasons (cd compatibility) I guess some people are just that angry that they can't play their free soundtracks that come with certain games for buying them early such as the Witcher 3 which came with a bunch of free stuff in the box but you couldn't use the most important extra freebie if you were a PS4 owner.

The " whatever PS4 is missing doesn't matter" mentality is why sony fanboys (not fans) are considered the worst. They could charge $100 for PS plus, get rid of physical games, make the console always online 24/7, put mountain dew ads on the main menu and the fanboys would still be there with their shields coming up with any excuse as to why they do anything.
    you seem salty for no reason at all
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

you seem salty for no reason at all
    I'm salty about heavy bias for one company. Any company actually, Microsoft,Sony, Nintendo,Ouya whatever.

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

I'm salty about heavy bias for one company. Any company actually, Microsoft,Sony, Nintendo,Ouya whatever.
    you're showing bias towards microsoft though and being anti sony, you've become what you hate!
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

you're showing bias towards microsoft though and being anti sony, you've become what you hate!
    How is praising a console being anti sony? Did I say anything anti sony? I've been talking about Xbox hardware wise and I've been calling out Sony's fanboy side

Nintendo NID
    savinghyrule
    Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: savinghyrule
    Knew it was a glacier thread when I saw the title

I'd agree that MS is the most consumer friendly right now, but that's about all I'd agree with.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: jpd0184
    Quote Originally Posted by savinghyrule View Post
    Knew it was a glacier thread when I saw the title

I'd agree that MS is the most consumer friendly right now, but that's about all I'd agree with.

This is why it's always good to have competition. Runner up usually tries to woo you with value.
    But I have to say that wooing with services, rather than exclusives isn't really getting it done for me.
    I would rather see them do what Sony was trying to do last gen and woo people with exclusives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All views expressed are subjectively the views of their owner unless otherwise indicated.

Gammechick made me do this.

Nintendo Id: jpaton09

Nintendo NID
    LIZARD13
    Quote Originally Posted by jpd01 View Post
    This is why it's always good to have competition. Runner up usually tries to woo you with value.
    But I have to say that wooing with services, rather than exclusives isn't really getting it done for me.
    I would rather see them do what Sony was trying to do last gen and woo people with exclusives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Couldn't agree more. I was VERY critical of the dudebox and DRM initially but MS took consumer rejection to heart and improved their product. Nintendo didn't learn that lesson with the WiiU. Apparently Nintendo is being extremely profitable right now, but that's got to be expressed to consumers IMO.

I would say Sony probably has the most trusted brand console right now. It's tried and true and very safe for lack of a better term.

Imagine if SEGA put out a badass console that was a mega beast with tons of great games and third parties lined up around the block... I think it still wouldn't sell very well. I'd buy that console in a second, but SEGA has ruined their rep over the years, as have Nintendo and to an extent MS. That's not to say that Sony is perfect or anything, but they tend to screw up less dramatically for the most part.

Personally I consider the Xbox brand toxic.
    Lunkhead.

How is praising a console being anti sony? Did I say anything anti sony? I've been talking about Xbox hardware wise and I've been calling out Sony's fanboy side
    But nobody started any Sony fanboy stuff here. You started a battle where one didn't exist. If you really feel the need to fight that battle, you should go start threads like this in some big Sony forum or something.

And if you're calling people like Cloud fanboys just for talking about the PS4 being their preference, then that's a big stretch, and we could say you're acting like a Microsoft fanboy here. People are allowed to have preferences that are different than what you think is the best choice. My main point is that there's really no need to constantly fight this battle here.

Plus, it wasn't that long ago that you made a thread saying the OG PS4+Switch is a much better combo than the XB1X. How am I supposed to know whether to like Sony or Microsoft if I want to satisfy you?
    GameNChick likes this.

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

But nobody started any Sony fanboy stuff here. You started a battle where one didn't exist. If you really feel the need to fight that battle, you should go start threads like this in some big Sony forum or something.

And if you're calling people like Cloud fanboys just for talking about the PS4 being their preference, then that's a big stretch, and we could say you're acting like a Microsoft fanboy here. People are allowed to have preferences that are different than what you think is the best choice. My main point is that there's really no need to constantly fight this battle here.

Plus, it wasn't that long ago that you made a thread saying the OG PS4+Switch is a much better combo than the XB1X. How am I supposed to know whether to like Sony or Microsoft if I want to satisfy you?
    You completely ignore the context of my posts just to annoy me right? That reading comprehension can't be that missing.

Read deliciousmalk's post. I've been talking about people blowing off features because their console of choice doesn't have it. I've seen this so many times and it only harms your console of choice to say "psssh we don't need that feature, let the Xbox fanboys still have no games trolololol" because that just says to the company that you will be ok with literally anything if you don't express your wishes.

I much prefer the Sony brand over Microsoft due to games but the fanbase is.......difficult. You should really look at how they act sometime, it's funny. PlayStation's own YouTube channel comments is a good place to start.
    Last edited by Glacier; 07-29-2017 at 09:44 AM.

You completely ignore the context of my posts just to annoy me right? That reading comprehension can't be that missing.

Read deliciousmalk's post. I've been talking about people blowing off features because their console of choice doesn't have it. I've seen this so many times and it only harms your console of choice to say "psssh we don't need that feature, let the Xbox fanboys still have no games trolololol" because that just says to the company that you will be ok with literally anything if you don't express your wishes.

I much prefer the Sony brand over Microsoft due to games but the fanbase is.......difficult. You should really look at how they act sometime, it's funny. PlayStation's own YouTube channel comments is a good place to start.
    I'm not saying they don't act ridiculous. I'm just wondering why you're bringing the fight here instead of to the PS4 crowd. The only real reason people here are giving for not buying Xbox is because you can get all the new games on PC. As a PC guy, I even understand why people would want to spend less and get an Xbox. But if you have the cash, I also see why PC is a much better solution.

But this thread is about value, and value is subjective. If a person likes PS4 games significantly more than XB1 games, then the PS4 is a better value, even if it costs more. I can get Ramen noodles a lot cheaper than I can make a good deli sandwich. But I can't stand Ramen noodles, so they're not a better value for me.

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

I'm not saying they don't act ridiculous. I'm just wondering why you're bringing the fight here instead of to the PS4 crowd. The only real reason people here are giving for not buying Xbox is because you can get all the new games on PC. As a PC guy, I even understand why people would want to spend less and get an Xbox. But if you have the cash, I also see why PC is a much better solution.

But this thread is about value, and value is subjective. If a person likes PS4 games significantly more than XB1 games, then the PS4 is a better value, even if it costs more. I can get Ramen noodles a lot cheaper than I can make a good deli sandwich. But I can't stand Ramen noodles, so they're not a better value for me.
    I was looking at the Xbox in an objective view. For a system to play many games on the cheap because of BC and subscription services, the value can be literally mathematically calculated. And there is the 4k Blu Ray feature, dedicated 4k Blu ray players are as expensive as an Xbox one S but don't play AAA video games.

Blowing off features that add up to the bigger picture is ridiculous. The point is that the Xbox one is a very versatile.machine compared to the PS4. Sony wants to focus on games and streaming services but Microsoft set out to make a game system that can do neat things outside of games and have services that bring good value to gamers. Also being able to play games cross platform can save people from having to buy their friend's console.

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

Here's what ea access looks like. It's $30 a year and you can play so many games with that.

https://www.ea.com/eaaccess/

That's what I mean with value.And they are adding battlefield 1 and titanfall 2 which I just paid $44 for getting both on sale.
    Last edited by Glacier; 07-29-2017 at 10:09 AM.

Nintendo NID
    Satsedude
    Other Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NewbCentra1
    I agree, for the hardcore gamer, it probably is the best value out there right now. But I also have to agree with the Monkey in that it's very subjective to your tastes. Someone looking to play some games with their kids is going to getting a much better value out of their Switch than they are an Xbox One S. Someone who wants to play their anime games is gonna get a better value out of a PS4.

I don't think anyone's angry about that. Odds are if you're old enough to preorder a game on your own, you've got at least one way to play a CD other than your consoles. Heck, most cars have CD players, and it makes sense to play them there. Having the ability to play CDs is nice, but I think CDs have largely been overshadowed by streaming apps like Spotify and Pandora. Overall, nice feature to have, not necessary. The PS2 also plays DVDs, but I've only ever used the that once or twice.
    Wii U NNID: Satsedude

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Lemony Iced Tea View Post
    I agree, for the hardcore gamer, it probably is the best value out there right now. But I also have to agree with the Monkey in that it's very subjective to your tastes. Someone looking to play some games with their kids is going to getting a much better value out of their Switch than they are an Xbox One S. Someone who wants to play their anime games is gonna get a better value out of a PS4.

I don't think anyone's angry about that. Odds are if you're old enough to preorder a game on your own, you've got at least one way to play a CD other than your consoles. Heck, most cars have CD players, and it makes sense to play them there. Having the ability to play CDs is nice, but I think CDs have largely been overshadowed by streaming apps like Spotify and Pandora. Overall, nice feature to have, not necessary. The PS2 also plays DVDs, but I've only ever used the that once or twice.
    In 2017 optical media isn't very big as it once was. The exception is game consoles, laptops and desktops these days are phasing out optical drives because on those machines they are forgotten about.

Physical media for gaming is still a huge thing and a Blu Ray disc drive can still read CD's, it just needs to programmed into the OS to read them. It's. A small thing but small things add up to a bigger picture. I included CD's as a reason because it's an example of a little thing you can do that adds to the versatility. If you have gaming soundtracks laying around then you can enjoy them on Xbox.

Nintendo NID
    Satsedude
    Other Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NewbCentra1
    In 2017 optical media isn't very big as it once was. The exception is game consoles, laptops and desktops these days are phasing out optical drives because on those machines they are forgotten about.

Physical media for gaming is still a huge thing and a Blu Ray disc drive can still read CD's, it just needs to programmed into the OS to read them. It's. A small thing but small things add up to a bigger picture. I included CD's as a reason because it's an example of a little thing you can do that adds to the versatility. If you have gaming soundtracks laying around then you can enjoy them on Xbox.
    I agree that physical media is kind of dying out, except in the case of consoles. (And, frankly, I hope it stays that way. I'm alright with all-digital for most things, but keep it far from my games.) But CDs are kind of dying, in my opinion. They're definitely still around, but I think they're being bought less and less. It is nice to be able to listen to gaming CDs on an XB1, but like I mentioned in my last post, most cars have CD players built-in as well. I can't speak for everyone but I'd be more inclined to listen to them there. It's still a nice feature to have though.
    Wii U NNID: Satsedude

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

#ConsoleLivesMatter

I don't know, it goes up against a pretty killer combination (Switch + PC)
    Rugmouse likes this.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3997-7816-3766

3DS Friend Code: 0533-8845-6374

Steam ID: Max_Lazy_10

PSN ID: Max_Lazy_10

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    One PC is more than one xbox one x yo

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

it doesnt stand a chance
    Switch likes this.
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

I was looking at the Xbox in an objective view. For a system to play many games on the cheap because of BC and subscription services, the value can be literally mathematically calculated. And there is the 4k Blu Ray feature, dedicated 4k Blu ray players are as expensive as an Xbox one S but don't play AAA video games.

Blowing off features that add up to the bigger picture is ridiculous. The point is that the Xbox one is a very versatile.machine compared to the PS4. Sony wants to focus on games and streaming services but Microsoft set out to make a game system that can do neat things outside of games and have services that bring good value to gamers. Also being able to play games cross platform can save people from having to buy their friend's console.
    The problem is that it's impossible to be objective about video games. You use that word a lot, but it's all subjective, and it's not possible to be objective. You can't dictate what is a good value for other people when there are different choices involved. You can objectively say that it's possible to get an XB1S cheaper than a PS4 because that's a fact. But value is relative and subjective. In fact, one of Merriam-Webster's definitions of the word value is "relative worth, utility, or importance."

You can say it's a better value for you, but you can't say it's a better value for me because value is subjective. I have a broken pocket knife that was my grandpa's, and I got it when he died. It's very valuable to me, but it wouldn't be worth $2 to you.
    drew79 likes this.

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

The problem is that it's impossible to be objective about video games. You use that word a lot, but it's all subjective, and it's not possible to be objective. You can't dictate what is a good value for other people when there are different choices involved. You can objectively say that it's possible to get an XB1S cheaper than a PS4 because that's a fact. But value is relative and subjective. In fact, one of Merriam-Webster's definitions of the word value is "relative worth, utility, or importance."

You can say it's a better value for you, but you can't say it's a better value for me because value is subjective. I have a broken pocket knife that was my grandpa's, and I got it when he died. It's very valuable to me, but it wouldn't be worth $2 to you.

You can mathematically calculate how much it would cost to buy all the games on game pass/ea access individually and how much it would cost to get a 4k Blu Ray player and a PS4. It's an objective fact that what comes up if you calculate all that is far more than if you are are xbone s owner with game pass and EA access.

I just wish I had an Xbox one for BC and forza but I prefer having amazing games that don't come to Xbox. But there's no denying that getting two machines in one and having a crapton of games to play with a subscription gives you far more for less than if you did everything individually.

That's my point here. If someone was offering to sell their gaming PC with a GTX 1080/ core i7/32 GB ram for $300 would that still be subjective that it's a good value? No, because you can price out each part and it would be a hell of a lot more than $300. It would be a premium machine at a budget console price and you wouldn't need to pay to go online and you could get a crapton of games on humble bundle

PS: In my Xbox one X thread I also said it was an amazing value as a machine but it wasn't for me due to lack of focus on 60 fps. That's realizing objective value of what's there and subjectively deciding it's not what I personally value.
    Last edited by Glacier; 07-29-2017 at 05:31 PM.

What you're just not getting is that the word "value," itself, is subjective. You cannot be objective about value. You can be objective about cost, but not value. If a person's favorite game franchise is Uncharted or Infamous, and those are the main things that person wants to play, an XB1S isn't worth a pile of dung. No matter what calculations you make, you cannot decide what is valuable to me because the term "value" is inherently relative and subjective.

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

What you're just not getting is that the word "value," itself, is subjective. You cannot be objective about value. You can be objective about cost, but not value. If a person's favorite game franchise is Uncharted or Infamous, and those are the main things that person wants to play, an XB1S isn't worth a pile of dung. No matter what calculations you make, you cannot decide what is valuable to me because the term "value" is inherently relative and subjective.
    Read my fully edited post above. There's a difference between objective value and what something is worth to you. An Xbox one X isn't worth $500 for my tastes but the hardware is a steal for $500 objectively because there's no PC on the planet that can match the specs and size for $500. I think only focusing on 4k is a backwards way to use this specs but hey someone else with a new 4k HDR tv would absolutely love it probably.

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

some people just dont understand :O
    WoodenSaucer likes this.
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

One PC is more than one xbox one x yo
    But... 4k 4k 4k 4k
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3997-7816-3766

3DS Friend Code: 0533-8845-6374

Steam ID: Max_Lazy_10

PSN ID: Max_Lazy_10

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

But... 4k 4k 4k 4k
    xbox will be the next water cooler
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    savinghyrule
    Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: savinghyrule
    Riveting discussion guys

Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: jpd0184
    Quote Originally Posted by savinghyrule View Post
    Riveting discussion guys

Draw arms and defend thy honour.
    All views expressed are subjectively the views of their owner unless otherwise indicated.

Gammechick made me do this.

Nintendo Id: jpaton09

Do you feel it?
    Nintendo NID
    BelowZero22 (3ds)
    Other Gamer IDs

PS4 = most games and most variety of games

Xbox one = the full package "do it all" consumer friendly console

Switch = cutting edge hybrid console with upcoming potential for a strong exclusive filled library

PS4 for me, love having both exclusives and all the multiplats along with all the video streaming services I need. Still salty about Sony's anti consumer ways though.
    Last edited by Glacier; 07-30-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Nintendo NID
    LIZARD13
    PS4 = most games and most variety of games

Xbox one = the full package "do it all" consumer friendly console

Switch = cutting edge hybrid console with upcoming potential for a strong exclusive filled library

PS4 for me, love having both exclusives and all the multiplats along with all the video streaming services I need. Still salty about Sony's anti consumer ways though.
    Honest question: what anti consumer ways? I don't follow Sony at all.
    Lunkhead.

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by drew79 View Post
    Honest question: what anti consumer ways? I don't follow Sony at all.
    i know they just raised the price of PS Plus in some regions.
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    Psomaster
    Other Gamer IDs

i know they just raised the price of PS Plus in some regions.
    Sure did, wha' a buncha jokas

Nintendo NID
    LIZARD13
    What's PS Plus? Isn't that part of their online or something?
    Lunkhead.

Nintendo NID
    Psomaster
    Other Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by drew79 View Post
    What's PS Plus? Isn't that part of their online or something?
    It's a subscription plan, which is needed for online play.
    It also allows you to download a few digital games each month, which you have access to for as long as you still have PS+

Nintendo NID
    LIZARD13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Monkey View Post
    It's a subscription plan, which is needed for online play.
    It also allows you to download a few digital games each month, which you have access to for as long as you still have PS+
    What's that run per month/ year?
    Lunkhead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast