Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Daemonrunner
  • 1 Post By bentendo

Thread: Screenshot Tutorial

Screenshot Tutorial

Some might know this already, but I figured this would be good info for those who dont and for those who have yet to receive their consoles. If you stumble across a secret or want to give a visual aid to certain parts of games, you can! For example, if you find a secret entrance in a game and you want to tell the Nintendo community about it and provide a visual reference:
    • Press the Home button when the image you want to snap is displayed on your gamepad screen.
    • Next, press Miiverse and it will take you to the community page of whatever game you are currently playing.
    • Click "Post" in the bottom right corner.
    • A message board will pop up. You can select the image in the top right corner and create a text message to post with it. For example: "Found a hidden Riddler trophy in Batman: Here's a screenshot of the location."
    • Click "post" again and Voila! Your message with a screenshot attached will be in that games community board.
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by RyuNoHadouken; 11-21-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Wii U ID: RyuNoHadouken

Xbox Live: Ryunohadouken

PSN: RAFAEL2BRS

Nintendo NID
    test
    Nice. Is there any way to save them on the Wii U, or get them off onto your email account for example. As in - how can we share beyond Miiverse?

Thank you for that tutorial, I was wondering how people got screenshots onto Miiverse!
    RyuNoHadouken likes this.

Thanks for the information!I am one of those who have not received their systems yet, and probably wont until Gamestop receives more shipments, but this will be really helpful when they arrive
    RyuNoHadouken likes this.
    My nintendo ID is- PhyredUp
    Be sure U guys get up there and race with me! Otherwise Wii will never know who truly is the Mariokart champion

Quote Originally Posted by Phases View Post
    Nice. Is there any way to save them on the Wii U, or get them off onto your email account for example. As in - how can we share beyond Miiverse?
    I believe you're gonna have to use a capture card for that....I havent really looked into it though
    Wii U ID: RyuNoHadouken

Xbox Live: Ryunohadouken

PSN: RAFAEL2BRS

Nintendo NID
    Immallama22
    Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Immallama22
    Very valuable information. I'll be using this a lot when i get my console. I'll also be using my capture card to capture video and audio though.

I wonder if it's possible to make a walkthrough in MiiVerse itself (While playing the game :P) That would be very interesting...

Can't wait!