• 1 Post By GameNChick
  • 1 Post By Leeroy
  • 1 Post By GameNChick
  • 2 Post By Billy Mitchell
  • 1 Post By RaY_210
  • 1 Post By Billy Mitchell
  • 1 Post By Billy Mitchell
  • 1 Post By Lethal_NFS

Thread: When is sony's 2013 financial statement.

When is sony's 2013 financial statement.

Titles pretty self explanatory. I want all the fanboys to shut up about wii u barely missing expectations, and we all know Sony isn't gaining any money.

NNID: Folofus

The Jew fears the Samurai

Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    Why isn't sony gaining money?
    (((Post King)))

Nintendo ID: DeviousOne

DeviousOne's Reviews:
    Wii U: Nintendo Land New Super Mario U

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    I think hes basing ''sony isnt making any money'' due to their financial troubles. I was under the impression though that the last few years Sony has been making profit on the PS3 finally.

I think their gaming division made a profit but overall as a company I believe they won't(counting all their departments)
    Amherst and Switch like this.

Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    Even with the Vita situation the playstation division is making money PS3 outsells Wii U in japan and in the states also God or war sold well for sony so idk I wouldn't be focused on sony I'd be focus on nintendo getting some games out its not Sonys fault Wii U is struggling its Nintendos
    (((Post King)))

DeviousOne's Reviews:

They're bound to release it eventually. The statement that is.

Sent from Tapatalk on my Android powered Motorola ATRIX 4G

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    They're only making profit on the Playstation 3. Vita they arent making profit and just because one of your games is being sold doesn't mean you're making a profit. That's not what it means.
    ((( Playing With Power )))
    booga booga
    Nintendo Network ID: 0047-7271-7918
    XBOX Live: Nights illusion
    PSN ID: GameNChick
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    RayU84
    Who cares? Does anyone here have stock in either company? At the end of the day, both make and sell games. That's all that should matter.
    The Detonator likes this.

​With my last breath, I curse Zoidberg!!!

*if you add my NNID, try to go through Miiverse so I get a notification, and let me know it's from Wii U Forums

No. If the stock on Sony is so bad to the point there in danger I won't be investing in there gaming console. That's why we should care tbh.. A company cannot continue to loose millions each year.

Nintendo NID
    RayU84
    But they're nowhere on the brink of bankruptcy. You'd see them making desperation moves, such as shutting down various departments. The PS4 will be supported for years to come.

*if you add my NNID, try to go through Miiverse so I get a notification, and let me know it's from Wii U Forums

Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    Me mentioning an recently successful game is no way of me insinuating that is A HUGE reason why PS3 is profitable just one of the many things that show the PS3 has alot of life and is making profit.

I expect Vita to pick up sales once we get a price drop like they have in Japan hell even the Vita is out selling Wii U there too also when PS4 releases sales of the vita will see a boost.

Bottom line Sony is fine and if your looking for a reason for "bash ammo" to combat nintendo shit talkers then your not better than those bashing nintendo.
    (((Post King)))

DeviousOne's Reviews:

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Sony is not ''fine'' as you say it. They're massively in debt and PS4 will be their make it or break it system, that is nothing more than a fact. Please do a little research on Sony's current financial state before immediately writing someone off because you can't stand someone saying something bad about Sony lol

Take your shades off and not act so defensive for Sony, its perfectly fine to still like a company but at the same time be realistic about it and about their situation. Are they in danger of leaving the market right here and right now, no way. But if they fail with the PS4 and lose as much money with it as they did initially with the PS3, then yes they'll be in trouble.

Sony controls their own fate with the PS4 and they know this. Which is why people can most likely expect a solid system. The only people that can beat sony is sony right now
    Leeroy likes this.
    booga booga
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    Well my good sir i have dont my research their gaming division isnt causing the bleeding had you done that research you would've known that LOL

Its ok I wont hold it against you my good sir! people can say whatever about Sony doesnt bother me Im not sony Im me LMAO
    (((Post King)))

DeviousOne's Reviews:

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion

No proper rebuttal but just a bunch of randomly spewed ''LOL'' and ''LMAOs''.

You have proven you're too far gone.
    booga booga
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    PK-Ultima
    I agree with Devious that we shouldn't use a competing company's financial situation to try to belittle other companies so we can talk about how much better Nintendo is. As for how they are doing financially, I can't say because I don't watch the stock market nor do I care to.
    Last edited by PKUltima; 04-25-2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: typo

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    and where exactly have I done that? exactly

However I am in agreement people shouldnt belittle another company just to try to prove that they think this company is better than another,that's just fanboy talk and it leads nowhere.

However, I've been simply stating that its not all rainbows and sunshine for Nintendo and they aren't in as good of a situation as people seem to think,nothing more and nothing less and some people can't take that fact lol

People saying Sony at the moment is like a bed and roses financially(when they're massively in debt and even have had to sell headquarters) is like saying Nintendo is doing smooth business with Wii U lol
    Last edited by GameNChick; 04-25-2013 at 07:42 PM.
    Amherst likes this.
    booga booga
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    How am I supposed to rebuttal a post that has no facts or substance? Maybe if you try a little harder it would make sense to waste my time to "rebuttal" you post. However that's not the case and all you get are "LOL's" and LMAO's =)

I haven't proven anything other than I choose not to debate your baseless assumption but it was cute of you to try! So good job good effort.
    (((Post King)))

DeviousOne's Reviews:

wow wow! Calm yourselves! I'm just saying since Sony fanboys are the most ridiculous of the three (arguably of course) it'll make them shut up when they realize sony's doing worse than Nintendo. Sony has been losing money year after year for a while now! And devious, out of their record breaking 6.4 billion loss last year the gaming contributed about 2.5 billion. I'm pretty sure they as only profiting in movies and cameras right now.
    GameNChick likes this.

Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    PS3 is making them money however the worst fanboys are Nintendo and Microsoft visit other forums and you'll see what i mean. As a whole they are losing money but I hope the PS4 doesnt sell out or fast because 85% of the forum is gonna be upset lol
    Last edited by DeviousOne; 04-25-2013 at 10:03 PM.
    (((Post King)))

DeviousOne's Reviews:

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion

Silly Devious. When you're ready to have a proper debate and not act like a child, then please come speak to me. Thank you
    booga booga
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    When you have a point will do in the meantime....

(((Post King)))

DeviousOne's Reviews:

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    I made my point, you just chose not to listen as you're taking any criticism towards sony as a direct shot to you and getting defensive about it. Lighten up, you'll feel better

so while you're driving around with 50 cent, have a read lol

Last edited by GameNChick; 04-25-2013 at 10:27 PM.
    booga booga
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Banned
    Nintendo NID
    Lethal
    Sooo, the point of this thread is to try and prove that Sony's 7yr old console is not selling like it did in it's first year? Way to tell those fanboys to shut up lol.

Sony has sold over 70 million PS3 consoles. They made their money.

Sony also sold over 6 million consoles in it's first year, with a ridiculous $600 price tag.

This wasn't a good thread to start anyways. Especially when the initial post is on auto troll lol.
    Last edited by Lethal_NFS; 04-25-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    They've only started making profit the last couple years. But hey a profit is a profit, no one can knock that. This is why for the industry's sake, people should hope PS4 does extremely well so Sony can pull themselves out of a financial rut. It would only mean good things for us as gamers in general
    booga booga
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Banned
    Nintendo NID
    Lethal
    The console is only part of the profit. Games, PS Home, peripherals, etc. All those make Sony money.

Nintendo NID
    PK-Ultima
    I wasn't directing my post at you, but the OP. I'm not trying to attack anyone, I'm just defending Devious because he's a Playstation fan amidst Nintendo fans.

Nintendo NID
    Detonator
    this a thousand times!
    i hate fanboys using sales as a way to say that their system/game is better. lots of people buy CoD every year. does that mean that is a one of the best games ever made? just because it outsells something does not mean it is better. hell there are so many tiny games so overlooked that are so amazing. But low sales? so it must be bad.

STOP using sales as an excuse to say something is bad or better. if you don't have stock in a company then who really cares? you buy it you like it you don't like you don't buy it.

example. i own a psvita. sales are not that great but does that mean that it is bad? NO. using sales numbers is just a way for fanboys to be fanboys. that goes for all sony/microsoft/nintendo

Last edited by The Detonator; 04-25-2013 at 10:42 PM.
    Site Rules/Guidelines
    Ultimate Guide to Wii U Forums
    Forum Leaders/Staff
    See anything wrong? Report it! Click the /!\ triangle in the bottom left of each post!

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    I'm a playstation fan,xbox fan and nintendo fan as well, no one is attacking him, if anything its the other way around with him getting so defensive about everything. No one is saying Sony is going the way of the dodo bird. I've simply been stating a fact that Sony is in a financial hole that could effect them in the long term,hence why I feel PS4 has to succeed(which everyone should want) in order to get Sony back on the right financial track. PS3 opened up the gate to a recover with them making profit on it, now we gotta hope the trend continues moving onto PS4, nothing more and nothing less.

There's a fine line between acting like a fanboy and then being open to listening to what other people are saying, right now Devious is teetering that line with how defensive he is getting over simply stating sony is in a financial rut(which they are and have been for awhile).

No one here is saying ''omg sony is going bye bye, see ya!''. He's choosing to get out of shape about it, no one else lol
    Amherst likes this.
    booga booga
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne

When is sony's 2013 financial statement.

A shot at sony is a shot at me? I fail to see how that's the case. The main point I've made to the OP is combating fanboys of any brand is pointless however if he feels the need to stoop down to that level by mentioning sonys financial problems then that makes him no better than the people who make fun of him for playing Nintendo.

I've a fan of gaming I've always owned Nintendo consoles and I enjoy others as well this is well documented on this forum.
    (((Post King)))

DeviousOne's Reviews:

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    I can see what your're saying. It's just the way you initially presented yourself during this confrontation that made me think the way I did about you the last few posts.

I'm also the same way as you as well, support all companies. I feel supporting one company only cheats you out of quality games each company has to offer.

I can also see your view on the OP's topic, the ''i want all fanboys to shut up'' is not a very good way to get a point across, it makes yourself look bad at the same time lol
    booga booga
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    Leeroy since last year has been having kids at school down talk his Wii U and he actually cares what they think. They all happen to own ps3's.
    (((Post King)))

DeviousOne's Reviews:

I went to Gamestop at midnight for the Gears of War release and was trolling some 13 year old kid who gave me shit because I was there to pick up Monster Hunter. I feel like my intolerant bullying set balance to the world.
    Amherst and RaY_210 like this.

Nintendo NID
    PK-Ultima
    Justice has been served!

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    lol, I hate going into gamestop because I always see 12-13yr olds having their parents buy them Call Of Duty. I was on Blops 2 last night with my cousin and the entire other team was full of kids yelling and telling their mom ''ill go to bed in a minute!'' xD
    booga booga
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    Lmao oh man I wish that would happen to me everytime I go to gamestop its empty cause its on my lunch break no there to troll me =(
    (((Post King)))

DeviousOne's Reviews:

Nintendo NID
    RayU84
    Lol! That reminds me of this one time a long time ago my friend and I were playing some game on a demo station. I don't remember what game but some 10 or 11 year old kid comes up to him and says, can I play too? My friend doesn't even flinch. He turns his head to him, says no. Then goes back to playing the game. It was really hilarious but I think you had to be there lol
    DeviousOne likes this.

Those are always amazing. As soon as everyone in the room makes fun of them, they ragequit so fast

Or playing Monster Hunter online with certain members of this forum (won't say who) yelling at their cat...

Some day when the kids have a teacher's work day or holiday and you walk into Gamestop you'll get to lay the smack down on some tweens too

DeviousOne likes this.

That's f'n incredible. I LOL'ed in real life at this because I'm sure I've done this as well.
    RaY_210 likes this.

Banned
    Nintendo NID
    Lethal
    I would have bitch slapped his parent lol
    DeviousOne likes this.

Nintendo NID
    DeviousOne
    Lethal doesnt give a shit he'll do it! LMAO
    (((Post King)))

DeviousOne's Reviews:

Lol, it's just two dudes devious. And I don't care what hey think. It's not what they're saying that annoys me as their opinions mean nothing, it's that they keep on saying it. I'm an introvert, I hate it when people are talking in general, and this is the only thing people talk to me about.