Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The Cloud Strife
  • 1 Post By hbeb9786

Thread: assassins creed origins

Didgeridoo Master Flash hbeb9786's Avatar
    Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305

assassins creed origins

I am not sure how I am liking this game. I am enjoying the Story when there is story to be had, but the thousand ? litter across the map, each with the same collect look/kill captain objective is really distracting. and the OP Pyklakes annoy me to know end. More health sure and reduced damage reduction I am fine with, but the fact they can 1 hit you all to often is a pain, couple that with add ins to the fight if you are close to anything makes handling them a real nightmare. but getting them away from the road and fighting them one on one in a filed can be fun. Still going to be playing this game for a while as I only invest an hr at most into it each day.

Straight outta Midgar The Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Nintendo NID
    TheCloudStrife1
    So far I have liked every AC game I have played. Black Flag is the best, though. I have only played the first AC game, Black Flag, Unity, and Syndicate.
    hbeb9786 likes this.

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    I liked it, I can say that now that i have finished it. and black flag still is my favorite AC game. the devs that made Black flag, made ACO just so ya know.
    WoodenSaucer likes this.

This is one of my favorite games, and I love to play this game. Recently I have started learning in my house. Hopefully one day i will be able to create this type of game all by myself.

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    I ended up finishing thegame and loving it. i worked out the armour weapons and OPed myself. I am on Odyssey now and am liking it a lot more. Seems more balanced