Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Which platform do you prefer?

Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: jfugs2394

Which platform do you prefer?

For those of you with two or more current consoles (PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, or PC), which one do you prefer the most and why?

Maybe you like the PS4's exclusives, the Switch's portability, the Xbox's multimedia features or the PC's graphical power...but whatever your reasons, explain your choice.

I only have one console, so I can't answer.

PSN: jFugs2394

Equal-Opportunity Mocker aMarioFan64's Avatar
    Nintendo NID
    eCockpit
    Other Gamer IDs

Gamertag: aMarioFan64 Steam ID: ECOCKPIT89
    I own both an XBox One (OG Model) and a Nintendo Switch. Haven't played my Switch lately, but I do prefer it due to portability if I don't want to get my butt out of bed.

That being said, I do like the Blu-Ray Player on my XBox One.
    jFug and hbeb9786 like this.
    Switch FC: SW-1653-7750-0034
    XBOX Live GamerTag: aMarioFan64
    3DS Friend Code: 0516-7292-0435
    PM me if you add me!

Releaser of the Hounds WoodenSaucer's Avatar
    Most people are going to know my answer.

PC, by far. Not only because of the Powah!, but for many reasons. When you guys have to have a 5 foot stack of old consoles to play your old games every time a new generation comes, I'm still playing old and new games on my one device that I can keep updated whenever I feel the need. PC pretty much gets all of the XB1 exclusives now, any PC exclusives out there, plus even some PS exclusives from time to time. If I want to take the time and invest in it, I can even legally dump my own console games into ROMs and emulate them on the same device (up to a point).

I have the freedom to do whatever I flippin want with my PC within the realm of computing possibility, not just what the console makers tell me I can do. If I want to browse the net, I can browse the net, and not wait around for Nintendo, or whoever, to allow a browser on the console. If I want to rip all of my blu rays and dvds to my hard drive and play them on my TV, I can do it. If I want to watch something on Kodi, I can easily do that. I can do whatever I want, however I want it, and still have the best gaming experience while doing all that.

And since my PC is dedicated to my TV and I have an Xbox controller connected wirelessly, I can still play from the comfort of my recliner. Yeah, it's a little harder to set everything up in the beginning, and it's not for everyone. But it's definitely for me.
    Mr_Nick666, jFug and hbeb9786 like this.
    Pushing the Envelope of Mediocrity

Switch. Because I'm pretty much down to just playing Nintendo games at this point. My PS4 isn't even plugged in and the last games I bought on PC I never even booted
    jFug, aMarioFan64 and hbeb9786 like this.
    My reaction when I log on to the site:

Quote Originally Posted by Kahhhhyle View Post
    Switch. Because I'm pretty much down to just playing Nintendo games at this point. My PS4 isn't even plugged in and the last games I bought on PC I never even booted
    Next time just buy the games and send me the codes.
    Kahhhhyle, mchelski and hbeb9786 like this.

Nintendo NID
    SW-5693-2145-0811
    I won't count the PC, as that has existed forever, but I like the Switch best of the consoles.
    jFug likes this.
    Twitter: MatboksenYT
    Instagram: MatboksenYT

NNID: MysteryT
    Switch:
    SW-5693-2145-0811

PS4 for me. It's not surprising since I usually end up preferring Sony consoles in the long run. It has the better exclusives at the moment (though the Switch will almost inevitably take that in the next few years), has all the third-party stuff and is generally a decent platform to use.

That's not saying much though considering I don't own a Switch, my Xbox One has been even more useless than I originally expected and I only occasionally game on PC (and then it's usually for exclusives like Civilization).
    jFug, aMarioFan64 and hbeb9786 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    PS4 for me. It's not surprising since I usually end up preferring Sony consoles in the long run. It has the better exclusives at the moment (though the Switch will almost inevitably take that in the next few years), has all the third-party stuff and is generally a decent platform to use.

That's not saying much though considering I don't own a Switch, my Xbox One has been even more useless than I originally expected and I only occasionally game on PC (and then it's usually for exclusives like Civilization).
    Wait a minute. You're not a mod anymore?
    aMarioFan64 and hbeb9786 like this.

Nintendo NID
    eCockpit
    Other Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by WoodenSaucer View Post
    Neither is Wu, apparently. Guess they both decided to retire.
    hbeb9786 likes this.
    PM me if you add me!

Nope. I'm just a regular scrub like the rest of you now.

I've been considering quitting for a long time now. You know how it is.

You guys are witnessing my eventual takeover of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by aMarioFan64 View Post
    Neither is Wu, apparently. Guess they both decided to retire.
    Sucks that Wu stepped down because he was one of the only ones who was consistently around. But I know he has a lot going on in his personal life, so he needed the break. I wish him well, and hope he still comes around.

Interestingly, it got me looking, and I noticed ancient logged on yesterday, and he's still a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Nope. I'm just a regular scrub like the rest of you now.

I've been considering quitting for a long time now. You know how it is.
    Yes I do. Enjoy being a lowlife, and don't completely forsake us!
    aMarioFan64 likes this.

Nintendo NID
    ohmyrob
    more room from me to be a mod

i'll do it if one of the remaining ones are online today to read this
    drew79, aMarioFan64 and hbeb9786 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyrob View Post

We don't have any left to read it.

I read a lot more than I post, but I'm still intending on posting at the same rate of 5-10 per week.

Gotta hit that 10,000 post count in 2025.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyrob View Post

Ignored

Nintendo NID
    ohmyrob
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahhhhyle View Post
    Ignored
    wow, you must be the first person from new jersey to ever come off as a jerk.

Didgeridoo Master Flash hbeb9786's Avatar
    Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

Gamertag: hbeb9786 PSN ID: hbeb9786
    This should be an easy answer for me. I really love the PlayStation. I like it's games. I like the studio's that are behind the brand and I like the fact that the architect behind the PlayStation 4 sat down with the dev's and asked what they wanted in the next generation of console. What I do not like is that after 4 iteration of PlayStation I Have to either re-buy a game as a remaster, or plug in the older console. I do not have the room to cater for all of them. PS Now is not available in Australia, so i effectively loose the last generation of games.

the X-Box thought is the almost the reverse of the Sony. there are not to many games on it I must play. I know MS managed mot of the good companies they had into the ground and it is kinda a boneyard these days. What I do like is that all my games can be played here and that they made a real push to have a system that can take a game that runs at 720p and make it look decent up-scaled at 1080. Not that it is important to all but I like my games to look a certain way and 1080 is the minimum res that provides a sharp image. I love Game Pass, and I would like it a lot more if they replaced games with Gold with this just adding to the library every month and letting us play online if we have it.

I am going to have to say that i prefer to play games on my X Box. I just have more fun.

EDIT:
    PC - Once I saw the graphics on the PS4 i thought it was no longer necessary to own a PC for some games. The PS was good enough to handle everything I wanted. and with time becoming more of an issue it felt right to give it up.

If you are wondering why I did not consider the Switch. Nintendo is for Nintendo games for me. and they are doing nothing really new these days. I saw DK Tropical Freeze is getting a port. and i played so little of that I may get it. but Really I do not want to support a company that has tried to redifne the bottom line. a minimum level of detail defined by hardware spec's. As a portable gaming device it is epic. nothing beats it. but as a home console, it needs to rely on it's own library and not that borrowed from last generation and sadly, it has not much at all that makes me race home to play. the gimick that is the dock has already worn of for me. I hope they release a cheaper Dockless version very soon. It's true purpose is to be played away from the house, played on the go. this is it's strength. And it kills it. when you have ipads, large screen phones and other portable light gameing PC's you need to stand apart and Nintendo has done this very well.

disclosure

Last edited by hbeb9786; 1 Week Ago at 06:26 PM.
    drew79 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hbeb9786 View Post
    I am going to have to say that i prefer to play games on my X Box. I just have more fun.
    Lol. You wrote a paragraph about how awesome the PS4 is, followed by another paragraph about how the XB1 sucks. Then your conclusion was that you prefer to play on the Xbox.
    hbeb9786 likes this.

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nights illusion PSN ID: gamenchick
    I prefer Switch but i feel PS4 is a must own too. Both are must owns for gamers imo

no real reason to own an xbox this gen
    savinghyrule, jFug and hbeb9786 like this.
    ((( Playing With Power )))
    booga booga
    Nintendo Network ID: 0047-7271-7918
    XBOX Live: Nights illusion
    PSN ID: GameNChick
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GameNChick View Post
    I prefer Switch but i feel PS4 is a must own too. Both are must owns for gamers imo

no real reason to own an xbox this gen
    they do sit side by side really well. But as for Xbox. they are making smart moves. even if all you want to do is future proof your collection, or at the very least hold still play the current and previous generation of xbox games. It has a place. If the PS5 has BC that matches that of XB then I would say it is game over for XB.

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

Lol. You wrote a paragraph about how awesome the PS4 is, followed by another paragraph about how the XB1 sucks. Then your conclusion was that you prefer to play on the Xbox.
    I just like to remain confusing. but I may swing back. I am just stressed when I play the PS. My trophy hunting addiction is or was pretty bad. but at least now, playing colossus, I am not even trying to get trophies. and the stress of doing/not doing is gone. So the move away from the console for now has paid of. If I can finish the game and be happy. I may just change my opinion again.
    WoodenSaucer likes this.

Nintendo NID
    jrb363
    Other Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jrb363 PSN ID: jrb363 Steam ID: jrb363

And since my PC is dedicated to my TV and I have an Xbox controller connected wirelessly, I can still play from the comfort of my recliner. Yeah, it's a little harder to set everything up in the beginning, and it's not for everyone. But it's definitely for me.
    I read this Glorious statement from the TV, which is hooked up to my Gaming PC, from my recliner with an Xbox controller in one hand and the mouse in the other (now typing with both) and PSCX2 running Madden 2007 in the background.

As for home consoles I definitely prefer my PS4 due to exclusives.

Handheld has been, in the following order: Game Gear, Gameboy Color, Neo Geo Pocket then back with the Gameboy/DS line until currently...the Nintendo Switch!
    WoodenSaucer and Mr_Nick666 like this.
    Add me folks!
    Nintendo ID:
    jrb363
    3DS Friend Code: 3308 - 5572 - 2631
    PSN: jrb363
    Steam: jrb363
    Origin: jrb363
    UPlay: jrb363
    Xbox Live: jrb363

#ConsoleEquality

Xbox One:

Cloud Power!!!

Wii would like to play with U

Sucks that Wu stepped down because he was one of the only ones who was consistently around. But I know he has a lot going on in his personal life, so he needed the break. I wish him well, and hope he still comes around.

Interestingly, it got me looking, and I noticed ancient logged on yesterday, and he's still a mod.

I'll still be around as a regular schlub. I just have too much on my mind at the moment. I might be open to being a mod in the future if they'll have me but for now, this is for the best

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    WoodenSaucer and aMarioFan64 like this.
    NNID: ScottG
    3DS friend code: 1864-9028-8671
    Animal Crossing New Leaf
    Dream Suite Address: 4800-2561-7720
    Switch friend code: SW-5890-1732-7315

This should be an easy answer for me. I really love the PlayStation. I like it's games. I like the studio's that are behind the brand and I like the fact that the architect behind the PlayStation 4 sat down with the dev's and asked what they wanted in the next generation of console. What I do not like is that after 4 iteration of PlayStation I Have to either re-buy a game as a remaster, or plug in the older console. I do not have the room to cater for all of them. PS Now is not available in Australia, so i effectively loose the last generation of games.

the X-Box thought is the almost the reverse of the Sony. there are not to many games on it I must play. I know MS managed mot of the good companies they had into the ground and it is kinda a boneyard these days. What I do like is that all my games can be played here and that they made a real push to have a system that can take a game that runs at 720p and make it look decent up-scaled at 1080. Not that it is important to all but I like my games to look a certain way and 1080 is the minimum res that provides a sharp image. I love Game Pass, and I would like it a lot more if they replaced games with Gold with this just adding to the library every month and letting us play online if we have it.

EDIT:
    PC - Once I saw the graphics on the PS4 i thought it was no longer necessary to own a PC for some games. The PS was good enough to handle everything I wanted. and with time becoming more of an issue it felt right to give it up.

If you are wondering why I did not consider the Switch. Nintendo is for Nintendo games for me. and they are doing nothing really new these days. I saw DK Tropical Freeze is getting a port. and i played so little of that I may get it. but Really I do not want to support a company that has tried to redifne the bottom line. a minimum level of detail defined by hardware spec's. As a portable gaming device it is epic. nothing beats it. but as a home console, it needs to rely on it's own library and not that borrowed from last generation and sadly, it has not much at all that makes me race home to play. the gimick that is the dock has already worn of for me. I hope they release a cheaper Dockless version very soon. It's true purpose is to be played away from the house, played on the go. this is it's strength. And it kills it. when you have ipads, large screen phones and other portable light gameing PC's you need to stand apart and Nintendo has done this very well.

disclosure

I am offended by your offensive offensiveness. Have at thee!

NNID: ScottG
    3DS friend code: 1864-9028-8671
    Animal Crossing New Leaf
    Dream Suite Address: 4800-2561-7720
    Switch friend code: SW-5890-1732-7315

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by wu_wei_lion View Post
    I am offended by your offensive offensiveness. Have at thee!

I think some MOD needs to have a talk to you over your abusive language.
    WoodenSaucer and drew79 like this.

Nintendo NID
    eCockpit
    Other Gamer IDs

I'll still be around as a regular schlub. I just have too much on my mind at the moment. I might be open to being a mod in the future if they'll have me but for now, this is for the best

Hey, we all have our paths to follow, bud. Do what you’ve gotta do.
    PM me if you add me!

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

they do sit side by side really well. But as for Xbox. they are making smart moves. even if all you want to do is future proof your collection, or at the very least hold still play the current and previous generation of xbox games. It has a place. If the PS5 has BC that matches that of XB then I would say it is game over for XB.
    yeah i just dont see the use for an XB1 unless you want that BC,other than that with pretty much zero exclusives,me personally with my tastes,there's no use owning one. But for people that might have one console or whatever,XB1 might be viable for people that need some third party lovin
    booga booga
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

yeah i just dont see the use for an XB1 unless you want that BC,other than that with pretty much zero exclusives,me personally with my tastes,there's no use owning one. But for people that might have one console or whatever,XB1 might be viable for people that need some third party lovin
    It definitely needs it's own games library.
    drew79 likes this.

Nintendo NID
    Nightsillusion
    Other Gamer IDs

I think some MOD needs to have a talk to you over your abusive language.
    ill have to have a talk with that young man
    hbeb9786 likes this.
    booga booga
    #ConsoleLivesMatter

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

ill have to have a talk with that young man
    thank you. now that drew is gone WU's offensiveness really stands out.

#WUisAbadGUY
    drew79 likes this.

Vetus-schola venatus Mr_Nick666's Avatar
    Since I joined the glorious PC Master Race I don't think there's much looking back! Like Woody said, there's such a massive back catalogue, emulation, media features and so much more!

I just like to remain confusing. but I may swing back. I am just stressed when I play the PS. My trophy hunting addiction is or was pretty bad. but at least now, playing colossus, I am not even trying to get trophies. and the stress of doing/not doing is gone. So the move away from the console for now has paid of. If I can finish the game and be happy. I may just change my opinion again.
    That's a legit point.

Glad you're still coming around. I'd miss you if you left. But modding is just a voluntary thing, and sometimes it's just not a priority to volunteer for that kind of stress when you have other stuff going on. I really hope things look up for you.

I don't see a point for XB1 OG (other than insane low price for gaming), but I do see a place for the X1X. Especially with the crazy PC hardware prices because of cryptocurrency. I bought my GTX 1070 when it came out for $450, and recently they were going for a minimum of $800 and up to $1300 because of this bitcoin mining crap. And RAM prices are through the roof, too. It's been so crazy that die hard PC builders have actually been suggesting that people buy prebuilts to save money. The X1X is a decent way for a gamer to get some power at only $500. You don't get all the freedom I was talking about earlier, or the back catalog. But I'd definitely say it has a place. Just not for me.
    aMarioFan64 likes this.

Nintendo NID
    savinghyrule
    Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: savinghyrule
    Nintendo has the biggest part of my heart, followed by Sony. I'm not interested in the soulless emulation machines (PCs). They're too expensive and a pain in the ass to keep up with anyway.

I'm also not a fan of Microsoft in general, so the Xbox brand hasn't historically been something I even consider. They've really turned their consumer relations around recently, though.

Being a family man, I don't have time to own all three consoles, so I picked the two I like most this gen.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

A whole lotta nothing Ninja Monkey's Avatar
    Nintendo NID
    Psomaster
    Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ninja_Monkey32- Steam ID: ninja_monkey32
    Kind of a tough choice, they're all great. But ever since the Wii U for me I've been more about that "handheld" experience and now even moreso with the Switch. Just because it's convenient and fits my needs currently. But I still love all my hardware. A piece of hardware I'd like to get is the XONE, but as a PS4 owner I just can't justify a buy with the two being so similiar to one another, especially not since the PS4 does it better. So I guess I'll have to miss out on those XONE exclusives. As for games exclusives are always a nice selling point
    Monkeys are coming =0

3DS FC: 3282 4343 3420
    Switch FC: SW 6458 0633 8794

Quote Originally Posted by savinghyrule View Post
    Nintendo has the biggest part of my heart, followed by Sony. I'm not interested in the soulless emulation machines (PCs). They're too expensive and a pain in the ass to keep up with anyway.
    Seeing how all games are developed on PCs, I'd say that's actually the closest to the heart and soul. I can't argue with them being too expensive. And they're a little harder to set up in the beginning. But I would argue that once they're set up, they're not really any harder to keep up with than a console these days.
    Mr_Nick666 likes this.

Nintendo NID
    savinghyrule
    Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: savinghyrule
    Seeing how all games are developed on PCs, I'd say that's actually the closest to the heart and soul. I can't argue with them being too expensive. And they're a little harder to set up in the beginning. But I would argue that once they're set up, they're not really any harder to keep up with than a console these days.
    From an end user's perspective, consoles are more natural. They belong in the living room and in our hearts. PCs should stay at office buildings, and when they're in the home, they should stay doing normal PC things like Word documents, spreadsheets and web browsing.

With consoles, you don't have to constantly upgrade them. I even think the PS4 Pro and XB1X are silly. So consoles are so much more convenient.

And we've been through this before and we're not going to change each other's minds, so let's talk about how amazing Italian food is.

Nintendo NID
    eCockpit
    Other Gamer IDs

From an end user's perspective, consoles are more natural. They belong in the living room and in our hearts. PCs should stay at office buildings, and when they're in the home, they should stay doing normal PC things like Word documents, spreadsheets and web browsing.

With consoles, you don't have to constantly upgrade them. I even think the PS4 Pro and XB1X are silly. So consoles are so much more convenient.

And we've been through this before and we're not going to change each other's minds, so let's talk about how amazing Italian food is.

That's pretty much every argument around here, Daddy Long Legs.
    PM me if you add me!

You don't have to upgrade a console. You just have to buy an entire new console that doesn't play the games from your last console.
    Mr_Nick666 and drew79 like this.

Straight outta Midgar The Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Nintendo NID
    TheCloudStrife1
    Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kamehamehahh
    Tough choice between the PS4 and Switch right now. I love them both like they're my children. Sometimes I love them like they are my wife... Moving on...

The PS4 will, God willing, get the Final Fantasy VII 7emake. That is, obviously, a big deal to me. With that being said, for the time being I would have to choose the PS4 if someone was holding a gun to both my PS4 and Switch and were about to kill one of them. I'd beg them to just kill me instead, but I digress...

The Switch is everything I ever wanted without ever knowing I wanted It? That's the best way I could sum it up. The only flaw I see with the Switch is how disappointing it can be when cool games are announced as "PS4, XB1, PC". Unfortunately, as Nintendo fans we have to get used to that. With that being said, should the FFVII remake make it to the Switch my life will be complete and the PS4 would be my second console.

At the end of the day, I think having the Switch/PS4 combo is by far the greatest pairing you could ever have in any console generation ever. You should be a pretty satisfied gamer with these two.
    Last edited by The Cloud Strife; 1 Week Ago at 04:12 PM.
    Cloud's Wall of Fame:

Quote Originally Posted by jw224
    I haven't been particularly careful when putting it in and I've had no problems. It slides in and finds its way to the middle if you put it in slightly to the side or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimbachae
    it's easy for me to slide in and out unnoticed.

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Cloud Strife View Post
    Tough choice between the PS4 and Switch right now. I love them both like they're my children. Sometimes I love them like they are my wife... Moving on...

The PS4 will, God willing, get the Final Fantasy VII 7emake. That is, obviously, a big deal to me. With that being said, for the time being I would have to choose the PS4 if someone was holding a gun to both my PS4 and Switch and were about to kill one of them. I'd beg them to just kill me instead, but I digress...

The Switch is everything I ever wanted without ever knowing I wanted It? That's the best way I could sum it up. The only flaw I see with the Switch is how disappointing it can be when cool games are announced as "PS4, XB1, PC". Unfortunately, as Nintendo fans we have to get used to that. With that being said, should the FFVII remake make it to the Switch my life will be complete and the PS4 would be my second console.

At the end of the day, I think having the Switch/PS4 combo is by far the greatest pairing you could ever have in any console generation ever. You should be a pretty satisfied gamer with these two.
    FFVII will not get to the switch. As good as it is there are limitation placed on games by the hardware. the Dev of the FFVII remake said many many years ago, if he ever remade FFVII, it would be his magnum opus (which I think means his lifes greatest work). It is to this end I believe FFVII will push the PS4 to it's limits. He is doing you cloud and every FF fan a service by setting standards in graphical design so very high.

FFVII will not get to the switch. As good as it is there are limitation placed on games by the hardware. the Dev of the FFVII remake said many many years ago, if he ever remade FFVII, it would be his magnum opus (which I think means his lifes greatest work). It is to this end I believe FFVII will push the PS4 to it's limits. He is doing you cloud and every FF fan a service by setting standards in graphical design so very high.

Straight outta Midgar The Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Nintendo NID
    TheCloudStrife1
    Other Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kamehamehahh
    Well, I never said that I thought it would, but it'd be cool. I'd even like to have the original on there, but I just doubt that will happen. Either way, it doesn't matter a whole lot. I'll play it on the PS4 first anyways and it'll be the happiest day of my life.
    Last edited by The Cloud Strife; 1 Week Ago at 08:45 PM.
    Cloud's Wall of Fame:

Quote Originally Posted by jw224
    I haven't been particularly careful when putting it in and I've had no problems. It slides in and finds its way to the middle if you put it in slightly to the side or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimbachae
    it's easy for me to slide in and out unnoticed.

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

I do not get it. and I was not having a go at the Switch.

you yourself woody being a PC gamer must be happy with the power of the PRO and the X. Games must be looking close to great these days for you.

I do not get it. and I was not having a go at the Switch.

you yourself woody being a PC gamer must be happy with the power of the PRO and the X. Games must be looking close to great these days for you.
    The first picture is Magnum P.I., and the second picture is Opus from the Bloom County comics.
    hbeb9786 likes this.

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

The first picture is Magnum P.I., and the second picture is Opus from the Bloom County comics.
    I knew who he was, but not sure why you posted them. but I will inject my own meaning Dark Souls Style...

I knew who he was, but not sure why you posted them. but I will inject my own meaning Dark Souls Style...
    I was just joking around because you said Magnum Opus.
    drew79 and hbeb9786 like this.

Nintendo NID
    SW-1719-7432-8305
    Other Gamer IDs

I was just joking around because you said Magnum Opus.
    Oh of course... now how did i miss that... well played...
    WoodenSaucer likes this.

Vetus-schola venatus Mr_Nick666's Avatar

Good points but a decent PC will outshine a console for years and most games are scalable. Also, like the Woodster said, you can easily upgrade a PC. As a third option, like I have, buy a STEAM Link - I can play my PC on every floor of my house!

I still have a bunch of other consoles with the Wii U and the Wii still being linked up to TVs. I guess I'll wait until the Switch is priced sensibly, and has games that I want, before I drop my Vita.

Nintendo NID
    SW-5693-2145-0811

I bought my desktop in 2014, and I have not needed to upgrade it.
    WoodenSaucer and Mr_Nick666 like this.
    Twitter: MatboksenYT
    Instagram: MatboksenYT

NNID: MysteryT
    Switch:
    SW-5693-2145-0811

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast