View Poll Results: Were you creeped out?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • Kinda

0 0%
  • Not Really

1 50.00%
  • No

1 50.00%
    Nintendo NID
    EliteAlpha

Glover Creepypasta

Note: This was originally on Wii U Daily Forums and didn't make it over to these forums. I am re-posting it here so everyone else an see it.
    Anyways, here it is:

Anyone remember a game called “Glover”? I sure do, however, now I never want to play it ever again. If you’re wondering why, then the explanation may shock you. You might want to leave this page, because the explanation may not be considered scary for some readers.
    It all went back to when I let my friend have my Glover cartridge. It was my favorite game, but I already beat it and had no need of it anymore. He was excited and wanted to play it right away.
    Anyways, about 5 years later, I wanted to get my Glover game back. I went over to his house and asked him if he still had it. He looked at me as if he saw a ghost, and started to sweat a little. He said he would go get it, and he slowly walked upstairs and into his room. He got it out of the closet and gave it to me. He said to me “Why would you want that game? It’s, really old… and it’s probably not worth anything.” “It was my favorite game as a kid, remember?” I said. He looked at me funny then said “Well, ok…” and looked away. I then headed back to my house to play the game. On the way home, I felt something odd. I could feel a chill down my spine, as if someone or something was breathing down my neck. I turned around a few times to see who was following me, only to find nothing behind me.
    Once I put it in, I felt a cold chill go down my spine again. When I flipped the switch, my N64 didn’t turn on at first. I kept flipping the switch until the light started flickering. It then finally turned on. My own save file was there, along with my friends save file, who apparently beat the game. However, there was another save file there, and it had the initials “JJJ” and had 100% completion on it. Once I spawned in front of the castle in the Overworld hub, something was off. The sky was red, how it looked at the beginning of the game. There was no way a file with 100% could still have a red sky. I continued walking around the overworld, only to find out the entrance to all the levels were gone. With no actual levels to go into I decided to jump into the well near the spawn and play the tutorial.
    The level loaded, however it was not the same level. I was curious and decided to play the level. It was nothing like I’ve seen before. The walls were made of a soil like substance, same with the floor. I went through the level, finding elements that should not be in an E rated game, such as blood stains on the dirt and realistic skeletons on the ground. The entire level wasn’t even really a level, it was just a long hallway. Eventually I came to the end of the hallway and I found Mr. Tip, the wizard hat that helps you throughout the game. I pressed B to talk to him, and all he said was “Turn around.” I turned around and what I saw was the main antagonist of the game, Cross-Stitch, just standing there staring at Glover. I went up to him, but he didn’t seem to do anything. I pressed B to see if I could talk to him. Nothing happened, but then about 2 seconds later, a picture popped up on the screen of Cross-Stitch, except with a large, creepy smile, and completely white eyes. There was a high pitched sound playing with the picture. I covered my ears and turned off my N64, and went to bed.
    That night I woke up, not satisfied with my slumber. I wanted to go back to sleep, but for some reason I couldn’t. I left the room, and was somehow tempted to play the game again. I ate breakfast and decided that I should try to play it again. This time, when I went to the file select screen, I made a new file instead of selecting one, wondering if they were hacked in some form of way. Once I spawned in the world, with the red sky just like the beginning of the game should be. I tried moving Glover to the first level, but whenever I moved the joystick he would move closer and closer to the well. As he was about to jump in, I turned off my N64 and went to my friends house
    I went to my friends house and yelled at him. “What did you do to my Glover game!?” He looked at me, puzzled. “I didn’t do anything,” he said. “My old friend did.” I thought about what he said for a moment, then I remembered. He moved to Oregon for a little bit a while back, I guess he took the Glover game with him. He then explained to me that he made a friend in Oregon, whose brother was good at hacking games. He then mentioned he let his friend borrow Glover for a period of time, and that his older brother got his hands on it and modified the game. At this point I was more curious then frightened. I wanted to see more of the content in the game.
    But then he brought up something. He warned me, that I mustn’t take a ball into the well, or else something horrifying will happen. When I asked him what it was, he didn’t explain it, he just told me not to. I wanted to know what would happen. But it made me wonder, could this be the reason why he was acting odd when I asked him if I could have my cartridge back? So I decided to find out for myself.
    I remembered there were cheat codes you could enter. I looked up the codes online, and found the code to summon a ball in the game. I entered the code and summoned one. I then took the ball and jumped into the well.
    Then, a cutscene started. It was pitch black all around, except for a figure that I couldn’t tell who it was. It started walking towards the screen. Something flashed on the screen, but I couldn’t tell what it was. I wanted to turn off my N64, but I wanted to know what would happen next. The figure was getting closer and closer. I could then recognize the figure as it got closer. It was Cross-Stitch, the same one that was in the picture when I first went into the well. Eventually I could also tell what the flashes on the screen were. It was pictures of Glover lying on the ground, some with his arms and legs torn off, and some of the flashes was a picture of Glover with blood coming out of his mouth. Eventually, Cross-Stitch stopped in front of the camera, and a text box appeared. It said “The game is over.” I was relieved to see this, but then another text box appeared saying “And so are you.” The screen then flashed white, black, and red rapidly, and had a high pitched noise in the backround. It started to make me dizzy, turned off my N64 and walked out of my room. While heading downstairs, I hit a wall and made my nose bleed, and I almost tripped down the stairs. I was able to get some tissue to stop the blood from coming out of my nose.
    The next day, I asked my friend if he was still in contact with is friend and his friend’s brother. He said he was and he gave me the e-mail. I sent him a message, telling him the cartridge he hacked was mine, and I was mad at him for doing so. This is the reply he sent back.
    “I’m sorry if I made you mad. I was just trying to have a little fun by scaring my little brother and his friend. I had no idea it was yours. If it would make you feel any better, I could send you some other hacked cartridges I made.
    From, MadJack345”

Nintendo Network ID: EliteAlpha
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-1549-7460

I never heard of this game before... LOL XD! i FAIL AT GAMES
    Nice story! But it really didnt happen right?
    Last edited by Nintyfan; 10-27-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Nintendo NID
    EliteAlpha
    It's a creepypasta, so no.

Learn somethin new everyday! I didnt even know what a Creepypasta was till now lol XD

Nintendo NID
    EliteAlpha
    Forgot to mention this: For the ending to make sense to you, you must read my other creepypasta, "DK64 Creepypasta: Demonic Mad Jack".