Page 3 of 1420 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
Like Tree21373Likes

Thread: OMG Chat Room

Mac
    dang that must suck. my friend is spoiled also. i think he said he has this auntie that used ti be in this popular tv show from the 80s so they are i guess rich. he has every game system which all of them were bought day of launch and he has like 300+ games so yea lol. u see me i have to work for my wii u when it comes out. i will be cutting it close when i get the money but i should have just enough to being able to get 1 game for it and the system lol. hope you have luck finding people to play with lol

Link kicking Ike in his forbidden parts? I got that!

Slash! Slash! Link: Dang I'm losing! I think I know how to fix that > : ) Kick! Ike: OOOOOWWWWW

Mac
    oh and sorry for late reply i got side tracked

Slash! Slash! Link: Dang I'm losing! I think I know how to fix that > : ) Kick! Ike: OOOOOWWWWW

Lmao its allright but yes i can't stressed enough with this problem. My cousin is very spoiled and he is going to be 17 this year.. which is very odd for to be spoiled even at that age. my aunt gets him games like it was nothing, and his sister is the normal one and she buys games when she gets birthday money or its christmas.

Mac
    lol yea that is pretty odd to be almost 17 and still being spoiled at least my friend is 13 and is spoiled lol i usually do the same thing your sister do but i started getting allowence mainly for lunch at school but i hate their lunch so i just keep the money and skip lunch thats gonna be my main income source lol

Yeah it is but that's him. I used to do that when i was in middle school, i saved up my lunch money and got games back then lol.
    The school lunch can vary at times and most of the time is just nasty.

Mac
    yea the only good thing my school has is their pizza and having that everyday for 40 weeks is no bueno

We can tell them in the 80s video games were a dying industry and would have disappeared of Nintendo hadn't come and made the NES that saved video games. We could tell them they invented the A, B, X, Y button array (Microsoft and Sony copied it and replaced them with circles and squares. how original), the analog stick, AND possibly the entire portable gaming market. Then we'll see the look on their face.
    There ain't no party like a Nintendo party 'cause a Nintendo party never stops!
    Nintendo Network ID: Zupersaurus
    3DS Friend Code: 0533-5083-8385.

What? oh no that's not good at all. when i was in middle school, i had pizza every friday and trust me i prefer it that way lol.

Mac
    yea that would be a good idea cause then they would start naming off things microsoft and sony "invented" then for everything they say we tie it in to how nintendo actually made it first

Mac
    lol yea it isnt good i mean sure their nachos arent so bad but idk what they put it there for all i know that could be ground up dog and not beef lol

I'm probably one of the few who actually enjoy the food in school, though it varies from day to day. Sometimes is delicious, other times...bleah x.x
    Any new users who would like to know how to use the forums click this link to understand the forums as well know the rules in here. Also have fun in here as well and enjoy your time ^^

If you want to know the rules in the topic of "off topic and general nonsense" then you can click this link to give you the right information as well as to tell you what games have already been created .

Nintendo NID
    RonaldCoLtd
    The lunch at our school was. . OK. . I mean, all we had was Chicken patties and tatortots. (Tatortots was the best)
    Pizza day would come on Fridays every month.

Overall - School lunch is a 4/10

Find me on other sites! SMW Central - Nintendo Age - Miiverse
    NNID: RonaldCoLtd

Mac
    lol they dont even serve use potato tatertots. we get sweet potato tatertots (which i cant complain were better than i thought they was going to be) but yep we have pizza everyday for 40 weeks that is 200 days of pizza -_____________________-

I hated the pizza in my school and they would serve it every freaking week x.x
    Any new users who would like to know how to use the forums click this link to understand the forums as well know the rules in here. Also have fun in here as well and enjoy your time ^^

If you want to know the rules in the topic of "off topic and general nonsense" then you can click this link to give you the right information as well as to tell you what games have already been created .

Mac
    the pizza is good better than regular pizza its just wen you have it everyday of you school life its just terrible

It's quite the opposite in my school, I hated the pizza and it always makes me sick every time I try to eat it.

Mac
    lol that must suck i remember in my elementary i was eating pizza and there was a piece of plastic in it -_____-

wow.... that's pretty bad for the cafeteria ladies to not notice that o.o

Mac
    yeah well...

Well, it is elementary school and there probably not getting paid a lot for making the food for the kids.

Nintendo NID
    RonaldCoLtd
    Anyone ever talked about the new Super Nintendo game releasing next year?

Find me on other sites! SMW Central - Nintendo Age - Miiverse
    NNID: RonaldCoLtd

Lmao haha true xD

Why are we talking about pizza?

Because Mac was talking about saving lunch money for the Wii U, and well he was talking about school lunches and yeah lol.

This thread is BOUND to be closed once there are moderators.

Well this thread is called chat room....so you never know if it does or not.

But it's a good source for spam.

That's very true....

(syrup)

and so are nearly all the threads in the Off Topic and General Nonsense Forum. Are they going to close that entire forum due to excessive spamming?

Mac
    true srry i didnt respond i had to go to a graduation party

Are you done with the party? If not, you should tell your cousin Madara said "ROLL TIDE", jk. I live in SEC country, so I support my league.

No worries ^^, was the party fun though?

Mac
    lol yea im home now

Mac
    yep i ate nothing but pasta and meatballs

I've just been itching to discuss football here, but I'll wait and see if a Sports Forum is added.

Sounds delicious ;D, I remember my graduation party was a blast.

Mac
    cool every candy she had there was either white of green for her school colors lol

That's pretty awesome that she did that, I wish this site have a chat system in it so we don't have to keep posting on the thread.

Mac
    yea that would be great. im pretty full off of meatballs and pasta lol

See everyone tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Lolz, I'm bored right now since I don't have anything I can do right now except right here on this forum.

See ya later ^^

Mac
    lol yea same here lol why did you say cya later lol

I was saying bye to madara since she isn't here until tomorrow. Should of been more specific ^^;

Mac
    oh i seen it there i wasnt paying attention lol so what you plan on doin to keep unbored? im pretty bored myself

Be on the forums I guess, I'm at my parents house right now and all of my stuff is back at my apartment x.x. Only brought my laptop so I can at least be on the internet.

Cool lol. I am just bored and waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3D lol.

Yeeees! Two more days left before it finally comes out.

Mac
    lol sounds like you need to go back to your apartment XD

Mac
    i would love if it was still on the playstation im too lazy to buy a 3ds lol