Lady Layton announced for 3DS, releasing in 2017

At its annual Level-5 Vision event, Level-5 announced Lady Layton: the Millionaire Ariadone's Conspiracy, the next entry in the Professor Layton franchise, for Nintendo 3DS, iOS and Android. It's scheduled for release in Japan in Spring 2017 and the West in 2017.

The story follows Professor Layton's daughter, Katrielle Layton, as she solves mysteries in London. From looking for someone’s pet cat to exposing the criminal in a murder case, she’ll take on any job. Her bizarre ideas for solving cases are gradually becoming a topic, and she’s starting to receive various cases. While she originally started working as a detective to find her father who suddenly disappeared, she is working to solve a variety of mysteries in town in the course. Katrielle also has an assistant—a talking dog named Sharo—to help her in reasoning.

Here's the Japanese trailer:

Last edited by Death; 07-27-2016 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Adding Western release information.

Nintendo NID
    Robbo-92
    Maybe this might get me back into the series, kind of left it alone since Curious Village/Pandora's Box and The Lost Future. I even bought Spectre's Call but never actually got round to playing it so subsequently never bought the 2 3DS games, maybe I should at some point in the future.

Level-5 International America have now confirmed that Lady Layton: the Millionaire Ariadone's Conspiracy will be released in the West in 2017:

Source: .